Selco: Civil Unrest & Riots
By Selco Begovic
In a world where riots and unrest are ever more common, it’s more important than ever to know what to do. In this on-demand webinar, Selco Begovic talks with Toby Cowern and Daisy Luther about how to survive if you find yourself under the threat of chaos.
- What to do before the protests occur
- How a protest can turn into a riot
- How to know when you should leave
- What to do if you’re away from home
- What to do if a mob surrounds your car
- How to survive if you’re on foot
- How to protect your home and family
This purchase includes the recorded webinar, the transcript, a handy checklist for preparations, and a PDF download of “How to Survive Civil Unrest,” a chapter from Daisy’s book, Be Ready for Anything.