Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Bug Out Book
by Daisy Luther
Are you prepared to evacuated quickly if the need arises? This guide will help you make a plan before a disaster occurs, take action before everyone else panics, and then clean up and start over once the event is over.
Here’s what you’ll find in the book.
- Why would you need to bug out?
- What to do well before you ever need to evacuate
- Where will you go?
- How will you get to your destination?
- Should you stay or should you go?
- When should you go?
- What to do if you have a few days to get ready
- What to do if you have a couple of hours to get ready
- What if you have a couple of minutes to get ready
- Evacuating with pets
- Evacuating a homestead
- What if you miss your opportunity to evacuate?
- What if you can’t afford to evacuate?
- What you should know about going to a shelter
- Going home
- Replacing documents after a disaster
Have a plan for every member of your family, no matter what.
Bonus: The King Fire Chronicles, my award-winning account of wildfire evacuation prep
Suggested price: $5.49